Registration Required – Sign Up Below
Video will be available if you can’t attend live (sign up below)
Join us for this live online event to experience a taste of what we do on our weekend men’s retreats, get to know the facilitators, ask questions, and learn more specifically about the upcoming Minnesota Men’s Retreat, April 12-14, 2019.
“Go it alone. Suck it up. Be a man.” Have you ever heard this voice? Or one like it? Has it served or hurt you?
The old way of being a man is expiring as a richer model of manhood emerges for a bold new generation of men. This model engages a man at his soul level, in which you gain strength and power through connection with other men, gain the courage to live in fearlessness, and embrace your life’s purpose.
What are you called to say yes to? Are you able to step away from the busyness of your life to gain perspective on your life challenges? Are you ready to abandon the old go-it-alone paradigm?
It takes courage for a man to ask for and receive support and meet the purpose of his life. We are here to provide that support.
We work from the following principles to guide men to their deepest truths:
- A man can only change from within.
- A man must step away from the life he knows to live the life he seeks.
- A man is stronger with support and connection with other men than alone.
- A man must have the resources to face the challenges in his life.
- A man must work the call of his soul side by side with the demands of his daily life.
- A man must be committed to himself first, to then better serve his family and community.
We hope you can join us for this evening preview event.
Please contact Jason Geoffrion with any questions: 303-444-9022, firstname.lastname@example.org